- We invest 10% plus of our profits in training and believe in the government apprentice schemes for the future of the British manufacturing industry
- New software and lean manufacturing has saved clients in excess of 20% on top of original savings
- We have reduced our energy consumption by 28%
- Equipment 300K+ investment annual average
Did you know?
11 million tonnes of CO2 equivalent emissions were avoided by recycling paper and card in 2008
We operate a Lean based system
In simplistic terms 'lean' focuses on the removal of all waste so that products are manufactured at a rate determined by the customer, with minimal inventory.
Lean encapsulates concepts like total quality (TQM), Just in Time, supplier integration, automation, team working, preventive maintenance (TPM), delivery frequency, selling techniques and agile manufacturing.
We work with companies across many industry sectors including:
- Retail: ( Superdrug, Lidl, New Look)
- Distribution: ( APC, Panalpina, Allport)
- Multi-Level Marketing: (Utility Warehouse, Herbalife, Kleeneze)
- Estate Agents: ( Bairstow Eves, Choices, Xperience Group)